Along with number 10, number 12 is a stucco fronted house and broadly sits in the middle of the terrace. Used by the Warwickshire Militia in the mid 1800's, construction of an
archway through the building was made to access the arms store at the rear. With the archway now infilled, the property has a large entrance hall with cloakroom, two bay drawing room, large kitchen/ dining room with a feature architectural roof lantern and utility room.
Upstairs, there are two bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, three further bedrooms and a bathroom. The house is three storeys plus a small cellar and has to the rear a large terrace and lawned garden on split levels.
Beyond the garden there are two off street parking spaces and dedicated bin storage accessed via a shared private roadway.
+44 (0)20 3327 2750