Originally built as the County Police headquarters in 1883, number 2 Northgate Place has undergone extensive development and refurbishment and is now an elegant four bedroom Victorian Townhouse.
Situated in the centre of the terrace, the house is wellbalanced and comprises a large hallway, cloakroom, open plan kitchen/dining room with doors onto the garden and a drawing room with elegant proportions, 15’ ceilings and double doors leading into the dining room.
Upstairs, there is a large master bedroom with dressing room and ensuite on the first floor with three further bedrooms and bathroom on the second floor.
The rear of the property faces south and benefits from wonderful far reaching views of St. Mary’s Church and Warwick Castle and to the front, views down Cape Road and Priory Park. The property comes with a terrace and garden and two designated parking spaces.
+44 (0)20 3327 2750