Until 1839, number 14 and 16 were under the same ownership though often leased to different tenants. Following the sale of number 12 to the Warwickshire Militia, number 14 was kept as a private home of residence and was bought by a tailor and his wife in 1851.
A stucco fronted house, today on the ground floor the property has a large hallway with cloakroom, drawing room, kitchen/dining room and utility cupboard. Upstairs, there are two bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, two further bedrooms, further bathroom and additional study/sixth bedroom.
The house is three storeys plus a cellar and to the rear a large terrace and lawned garden on split levels. Beyond the garden there are two off street parking spaces and dedicated bin storage accessed via a shared private roadway.
Listed Grade II
+44 (0)20 3327 2750