Originally built as the County Police headquarters in 1883, number 3 Northgate Place is now an elegant four bedroom Victorian Townhouse in the centre of Warwick.
With access to the side of the property, the house comprises a spacious hallway with cloakroom, open plan dining room/kitchen and drawing room featuring a restored fireplace with new wood burner and 15' high ceilings.
Upstairs on the first floor there is a large second bedroom and two further bedrooms with a bathroom. The large master bedroom is on the second floor with ensuite bathroom and has glorious views over St. Mary's Church and Warwick Castle from the rear and over Priory Park from the front.
The property comes with a terrace and garden and two designated parking spaces.
Please contact us for brochure and floor plan