A brick-faced, double fronted house most likely to have been built by Thomas Wyse in 1698. The internal 17th Century ‘L’ plan of number 4 is still evident with a reception room opening off each side of the entrance hall.
On the ground floor there is a large kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and cloakroom. Upstairs, the principal bedroom on the first floor has an ensuite bathroom along with two further bedrooms and bathroom. The second floor has a large fourth bedroom, a smaller fifth bedroom (or study) and a shower room.
The house is three storeys plus a small cellar and to the rear there is a large terrace and lawned garden. The property comes with two designated parking spaces.
+44 (0)20 3327 2750